Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Those are the GYTR skids... a-arms, under body, and swingarm. I know you were asking him, but i have the same on my bike, so i recognize them. You can order these parts from and yamaha dealer. Or online from many websites... just google "GYTR parts"... i suggest www.powerpartsplus.com

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
The a-arm skids are gytr, but the belly skid and swing arm skids look like armadillo

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
sikraptor700 said:
The a-arm skids are gytr, but the belly skid and swing arm skids look like armadillo
I was going to say they must have changed the belly and swing arm, cause those don't look like mine.

·
Registered
610 Posts
pile0g00 said:
I was going to say they must have changed the belly and swing arm, cause those don't look like mine.
Plus the oil drain hole is in the right spot.... unless they finally fixed that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
birdog said:
What brand of plates are those? Where did you get them and what did they cost. They look great.
Give those guys a cigar! The A-arms are GYTR (with the cool 700R cut-outs) from Ebay - (Powersportstore) $95
The swing arm and belly skids are Armadillo from RockyMountainATV:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armadillo Full Chassis Skid Plate - 2006 Yamaha RAPTOR 700 AR823 $76.99 1 $76.99
(yes the oil drain holes are in the right spots!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armadillo Swingarm Guard - 2006 Yamaha RAPTOR 700 AR723 $84.99 1 $84.99

I'm off to Mojave this weekend to get them dirty...

-Gene

·
Registered
210 Posts
Have fun. 8) Post pix if possible. Oh and don't forget to use protection. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts