Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Those are the GYTR skids... a-arms, under body, and swingarm. I know you were asking him, but i have the same on my bike, so i recognize them. You can order these parts from and yamaha dealer. Or online from many websites... just google "GYTR parts"... i suggest www.powerpartsplus.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
birdog said:
What brand of plates are those? Where did you get them and what did they cost. They look great.
Give those guys a cigar! The A-arms are GYTR (with the cool 700R cut-outs) from Ebay - (Powersportstore) $95
The swing arm and belly skids are Armadillo from RockyMountainATV:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armadillo Full Chassis Skid Plate - 2006 Yamaha RAPTOR 700 AR823 $76.99 1 $76.99
(yes the oil drain holes are in the right spots!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armadillo Swingarm Guard - 2006 Yamaha RAPTOR 700 AR723 $84.99 1 $84.99

I'm off to Mojave this weekend to get them dirty...

-Gene

·
Registered
210 Posts
Have fun. 8) Post pix if possible. Oh and don't forget to use protection. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.