Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
if not can one be used from something else or will it not be compatible with the small engine deal like that.. Where would it hook up to etc.etc.etc

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I know there are a handful of digital tachometers with programmable shift lights, can't say I've seen anything directly made as a bolt-on for an atv.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
06raptor700r said:
The vapor has two shift lights in it. . .i use the first one for a launch and the other to shift. . .
can you send me or evlls1 some pics or any info or advise you have on it. We were talkin about that today about putting one on our quads but havent heard of anyone having them. thanks

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Maybe Dynojet will have one in the works...
set up to work in conjunction with the pc3 at certain points in the map, like that Quickshifter thing :sherlock:

·
Registered
146 Posts
yea the lights are small i only use the first one for launching, the other one for the 8500 shift i usually dont see because your goin so fast you just listen to the bike.

·
Registered
423 Posts
06raptor700r said:
yea the lights are small i only use the first one for launching, the other one for the 8500 shift i usually dont see because your goin so fast you just listen to the bike.
8500 damn boi the powerband is dropped completely off by then best point to shit on the bike is 6000

1 - 10 of 10 Posts