Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i did a search here on this and didnt find anything. is the shifter adjustable ??with the 2 nuts ? one -one way , one- the other ? owners manual didnt say ? need to get my motorcross boot under :thumbsup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I took it off went the the hardware store and bought one that is longer, I tried to turn the old one out as far as it would go but I still didn't have the clearance I wanted.

·
Registered
343 Posts
with the stock shifter instead of using the linkage to adjust, simply rotate the shifter on the shift shaft upwards. one screw and slide off, then rotate.

·
Registered
53 Posts
jlraska has the best idea because that's what i did to fit my boots.

·
Registered
373 Posts
pewterpecker said:
Better yet, do yourself a favor and eliminate the stock shifter all together! I got a pro-design shifter and it's awesome.
where did u get the pro-design shifter at and how much

·
Registered
145 Posts
You can find them on Ebay for around 65.00....there is also an IMS direct shifter for around 30.00 on Ebay as well, although I'm not sure about the quality of the IMS, someone on here will know

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just picked up an IMS shifter from Ebay, the Quality is pretty good on it, much better than stock, not quite as nice as the pro design. it has a spring loaded folding pad on it, witch is good. and when it arrived i opened the box & there was two of them in there. perfect 2 for 1 deal. hahaha.much more positive shifting action too.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
what size boot do you wear man? cause i didnt even touch my shifter and my size 13 thor quadrants fit under just fine with my nerf bars on :confused: :3question: :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts