Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I orderd a tusk Shifter for the 700r about a week ago from Rocky Mountain. It came in today opened the box and it said 96-something Honda XR400 .. So i called them and said you shipped me the wrong shifter. They told me its the same shifter :unsure: Haven't had time to check it out, but i wish i would have known that.. Are there any other parts that are like that??

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Sand84 said:
Anyone else :bump:
yes, i also think that is interesting!!!, hahahah yeah i know you wanted real info, but i had to do it.. uh i think the engine is the same one as the 83-84 honda 185 atc..j/k,..i have no real input, just whoring

·
Registered
865 Posts
185 ATC'S........I STARTED WITH A 70 ATC AT 3 YRS OLD AND THEN GOT THE BIG BAD 185S.......THESE THINGS ARE SWEET.....NO FRONT SUSPENSION AND ALL

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sand84 said:
I orderd a tusk Shifter for the 700r about a week ago from Rocky Mountain. It came in today opened the box and it said 96-something Honda XR400 .. So i called them and said you shipped me the wrong shifter. They told me its the same shifter :unsure: Haven't had time to check it out, but i wish i would have known that.. Are there any other parts that are like that??

Thanks
Ryan
Post a pic of it, I would like to see what exactly it looks like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts