Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning. I tried reserching and reading as many post as I could before I ask a quastions that has been talked about but can't come up with a clear cut answer. YFZ 450 shocks are they good to put on the raptor? whats the pros and cons.. I read where some say its the best thing but then I read where others had ball joint issues. Trying to lower it some to without beeing to low and want a better shock that the stock.. Please help me out.. only looking to buy one time right thanks for your help..

·
Registered
749 Posts
mine bolted right up and i haven't had any issues at all. like 686 said, ball joint issues are not from the shocks.

if you're looking to buy some, just do some basic research about the different years of shocks to get. they had some changes over the years. my yfz shocks are from a 2006, when the valving was changed for a softer ride.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I just installed the Wigg style YFZ450 shocks. That I got from Jamesstevensonnn Took about 15min. and they dropped my 700s front a little over 1 1/2" I already had GT thunder link on the back. Can't wait to get it on the trails this summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts