1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
176 Posts
yah....damn good quality for a camera phone!! :thumbsup: now hit some jumps with it on there!!! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
that is really good for a camera phone what happedn at the end of the vid it seem liek you had it on the raptor somehow and it fell off

cool vid b'y

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it slipped out of the cable ties :lol:,im making a new route in the field and theres a gud few bumps luck i looked to see if it was still there but no gone :lol:,found it tho so lucky me.mite do another 1 try it again see what happens,im gona slap loads of cable ties round it :grin_nod:.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
JAMBOYRAPTOR said:
yeah it slipped out of the cable ties :lol:,im making a new route in the field and theres a gud few bumps luck i looked to see if it was still there but no gone :lol:,found it tho so lucky me.mite do another 1 try it again see what happens,im gona slap loads of cable ties round it :grin_nod:.
make like an L bracket to to kinda hold it in place and keep it from sliping down off the take another one and have it upsidedown to keep it from bouncing up out and tie them all together

_
| <-top

| <-bottom
""""

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats a gud idea batman (AJ) i will give it a blast 2morrow see what the crack is. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
383 Posts
I tried that once with a Sony Camcorder and it was shaking so much the film in the tape vibrated enough so it barely came out. Might seem obvious but didnt think about it at the time. Digital is def a better way to go.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
joske982 that video quality is gud man,how did you secure your mobile back to your bumper?

·
Registered
824 Posts
cool video! it was fun :lol:

but at the end when the phone droped, looked like u just blew up or something :lol:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:lol: cheers SIC,well the marines base is just across that field :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts