Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idk if I should buy tt tires and rims from him cause I saw a post on here about him and people talking smak about him that he don't shipp fast and he dosent discribe the stuff good....he said that he is going too send me a pic of the 4 rims and tires......should I risk the 300 or what??

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Your choice, all we can do is try our best to help moderate transactions that turn out badly.

It may be worth knowing that he was previously banned from selling items in the FS section but a technical difficulty permitted him access to that board this time around.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Idk if I should buy tt tires and rims from him cause I saw a post on here about him and people talking smak about him that he don't shipp fast and he dosent discribe the stuff good....he said that he is going too send me a pic of the 4 rims and tires......should I risk the 300 or what??
I have never done business with him personally, but after reading all the stuff from his past sales i would not risk getting ripped off.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I read a post a while back where he sent a guy bent rims!!! If he has been banned from the classifieds, he has ripped someone off more than once!!! That's enough for me to never buy from the guy, but that's jus me!!!:unsure:

·
Registered
612 Posts
I wouldn't.

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
I have not bought from him before but I have sold to some of the people that were ripped off. I had no problems with them. If they say they were ripped off I would believe them. There are plenty of other stand up people on this sight to buy from with out taking a chance a being another victim.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Get the rims and tires first then send the $.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Get the rims and tires first then send the $.
+1 if you aren't happy send um back... you cover shipping one way, he covers shipping one way, only a minor loss compared to the $300. and can't u get wheels/tires cheap in the con.US anyway brand new since there's alot of places and they are all competition for eachother? that's what I always thought... look on exriders or other yamaha boards maybe banshee sites... I'd rather be safe. I've been ripped before and it sucks and sets you back where getting a really good deal would put you forward, it ends up being to the point I could've just bought the stuff the 1st time at the local dealership... which I will start doing more on certain parts. exhaust and jet kits and stuff accessories I'll get online but big things, wheels/tires, plastics better off getting at the local shop imo. at least here, shipping is retarded and ends up costing close to new stuff for used off the net :(

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
+1 if you aren't happy send um back... you cover shipping one way, he covers shipping one way, only a minor loss compared to the $300. and can't u get wheels/tires cheap in the con.US anyway brand new since there's alot of places and they are all competition for eachother? that's what I always thought... look on exriders or other yamaha boards maybe banshee sites... I'd rather be safe. I've been ripped before and it sucks and sets you back where getting a really good deal would put you forward, it ends up being to the point I could've just bought the stuff the 1st time at the local dealership... which I will start doing more on certain parts. exhaust and jet kits and stuff accessories I'll get online but big things, wheels/tires, plastics better off getting at the local shop imo. at least here, shipping is retarded and ends up costing close to new stuff for used off the net :(
wat is con.us?

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
It stands for Continental U.S.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
and wat is that for??wat they sell there?? like dis www.Continental U.S.com ??
Continental US is the 48 joined states. A lot of companies consider Hawaii and Alaska overseas locations for shipping and whatnot. I agree with everybody else. From what I have seen on the site, I think you would be better off keeping your money and shopping around some more. I know that money is to hard to earn to be taking such a high risk with it. I would rather go to Vegas and throw it on black. Better odds. But then again, I have not dealt with him, so its just my oppinion...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts