1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
The 2nd one has aftermarket exhaust/wheels/tires... but doesn't have resi shocks... first one has resi shocks, but looks like they hit somethin pretty hard (lower a-arm left side pic).

I'd vote the 06.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 2nd one has aftermarket exhaust/wheels/tires... but doesn't have resi shocks... first one has resi shocks, but looks like they hit somethin pretty hard (lower a-arm left side pic).

I'd vote the 06.
Oh good catch I never noticed that

·
Registered
376 Posts
Definitely go for the second one! the first one looks like its been ran hard and put away wet every day of it's life.. people piss me off

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Definitely go for the second one! the first one looks like its been ran hard and put away wet every day of it's life.. people piss me off
Agreed! That '09 has been abused hard. To have worn the paint off on the subframe takes a lot of riding. I imagine it has lots of hours on it by someone who didn't care much about its longevity.
Also, the '09 has been rolled. Stress bends all over the plastics. Not necessarily a reason to run from it, but its another issue.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I agree. The second one is a better choice. There is little difference between the '06 and '09. Plus as previously pointed out - the first one looks beat.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Terrible that someone would do that to their bike. Typical that they would try and turn around and try to get top dollar for their piece of shit though, lol.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Terrible that someone would do that to their bike. Typical that they would try and turn around and try to get top dollar for their piece of shit though, lol.
Couldn't be closer to the truth, somebody thinks just because theirs is a couple years newer that it is worth twice as much, but has had the bag ran off it everyday they've ridden it, as compared to someone who has an older bike and actually takes pride in their machine.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
second one is just cleaner 06 or 09 which one would u think has been rode harder? i wouldend go with the second if he doesnt have a fuel controller for the full exhaust.

·
Registered
217 Posts
If it's like all the other toys in the area i would say it's been kept outside....it also bothers me the that the front tires are on in reverse direction..(not to mention worn out) but it makes me wonder what else he tried to do to it that was wrong.....just me The back tire also looks flat. I bought an 06, and love it.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Yea you can tell that the first one was beat up, get the 2nd one and take the 200 bucks you'd save and buy the resi shocks.

·
Registered
436 Posts
So what did you do? Buy the 1st one? :D I know it's probably been decided but second one. There are no votes in favor of that rust bucket.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
My bike was a rust bucket when I 1st got it...But the price was right..:D

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Not quite, but close:)...She ran (kinda) & had a pipe but every bearing was bad, very dirty, needed lots of love...
Sounds like she needed allot more than love :D Hey maybe you know what are those stars by your avatar pic and how do you get more?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Sounds like she needed allot more than love :D Hey maybe you know what are those stars by your avatar pic and how do you get more?
Nope just love....LOL & lots of $$$$$$$$$$. Not sure on the stars, somthing to do with how long you have been a member or post's or somthing....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Nope just love....LOL & lots of $$$$$$$$$$. Not sure on the stars, somthing to do with how long you have been a member or post's or somthing....
Well I haven't been a member that long and I have 2. And I haven't done that many posts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts