Raptor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help:eek:k where to start, i have an 01 660R, tranny has to be rebuilt do to sliping 2nd gear, i have a DG R.A.C.E pipe, and no other modifications, in the kit with the DG pipe it said jet upgrade recomended for best performance, so im thinking while i get my tranny fixed ill ask them to slip some jets in there, so should i go up on the mains, and pilots, just mains?, and what sizes should i use? oh and how musch does it cost for new airfilter with stock lid on, and would it even be worth it?
please get back to me soon as, i have to bring my quad in asap to get fixed up and want everything done at once. oh any other mods u think i should get the factory to do for cheap would be appreciated, need some ideas. thx

·
Registered
364 Posts
use 155/150 or even 160/155 mikuni jets with new pilots of say 25 or 27.5. Go with the third clip. stock KN filter with lid on costs 45 bucks. You should go with the Proflow air filter kit and run with no lid. If you still go with stock kN filter then drill holes in your lid for more airflow. Don't forget to richen up your air/fuel mixture screws on the carbs

Max

1 - 2 of 2 Posts