Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a chance to score a nice deal on black rims, ive never seen them on a grey quad though. what do you guys think? they are oem black rims off an SE. looks like this now:

my computer doesnt have paint or photoshop anymore :wtf:, so im screwed trying to attempt any chops. not sure which route to go, dont see myself ever paying 670+ for hipers. so its these or silver pretty much.

thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
go for it.. would look nice.. i seen banshees with your exact color scheme with black rims wearing full black riding gear.. it's a sight to see believe me.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I like silver, but then I am starting to think I am the minority. I think black looks like the crappy, black, steel wheels we had on our 1981 Toyota Trecell that had lost it's pimp hub camps. JMO

·
Registered
610 Posts
I like the look of the stock silver rims, but then I like black on some quads too.
What I wouldn't like looking at is scratched up colored rims. I have enough marks carved into my rims now..... rims with a colored finish aren't an option for me. I couldn't stand it if they got all scratched up :'(

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i know, thats exactly what im worried about. i dont want scratched up rims after a few rides, damn.

thanks for the input, i think ill just keep silver. maybe buy an intake instead :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
but with stock black rims will you still get that problem with them scratching real easy? i'd like some black one's on my white rappy, i'm shooting for the motosport alloy torks...look so great...

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
black might look good..but i dont know really have to see it to know lol...well the hood's black so black rim's probbly look good.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think the black looks sick, but I'm with the others on how good they would look after a few rides. I would think that the scratches would show. Anyone on here have a few hours on an SE that knows what they look like after a few rides.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.