Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new to the forum.

I just purchased a 2017 Raptor 700. I wanted to buy the Big 3 already (i'm set on Monster full exhaust, FCI, PC5), but with black friday 2 months away should I wait? Do vendors like KB, TQS, Cuervo have sales during black friday?

I'm not going to properly ride it (i live in the city) until end of October during Camp RZR in Glamis. I don't mind waiting a few weeks to save a few bucks for more mods.

Thank you in advance for the help!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hi,

I'm new to the forum.

I just purchased a 2017 Raptor 700. I wanted to buy the Big 3 already (i'm set on Monster full exhaust, FCI, PC5), but with black friday 2 months away should I wait? Do vendors like KB, TQS, Cuervo have sales during black friday?

I'm not going to properly ride it (i live in the city) until end of October during Camp RZR in Glamis. I don't mind waiting a few weeks to save a few bucks for more mods.

Thank you in advance for the help!
KB motorsports has discounts year round. Ken will set you up.

·
Super Moderator
8,007 Posts
X2 on that. He also carries the Dynatek fusion for cheaper than the PC5. They are the same thing, same maps.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,043 Posts
Sorry to say, but TQS has gotten unreliable since he started his new job. I haven't seen any specials from Cuervo but you might ask him. KB Motorsports has been a forum vendor for a long time with a good reputation of quality parts and great prices. Let him know you're on the forum for best prices. As said, get the Dynatek Fusion, same as the PC5 but a different label. You'll also need the AIS Block Off Plate from Cuervo.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Hi,

(i'm set on Monster full exhaust, FCI, PC5)

You should really consider the Dynatek Fusion as it's identical to the PC5 and roughly 40-60 dollars cheaper across the board on the internet. It's hard to predict Black Friday specials because manufacturers sets the promotions during holidays and power sport dealers generally pass savings to the end user.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts