Raptor Forum banner

101 - 120 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Maddog56 said:
Thanks Mully

lol no shit. And i was starting to think my new Housers make my quad look pretty cool.

·
Registered
206 Posts
mully that is sick :eek: if i were you i would buy another quad to ride and just take that one along to set by the truck to look cool. thats fuckin sweet

·
Registered
70 Posts
It dont look to me like he even starts it to load it on the traioler ,let alone rides it in the dirt. Nice show piece though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I get the graphic on e bay yamaha of troy really easy to do but you need a heat gun for both graphic and seat. For the seat it a little bit harder but 1 hour whit and electric stapler and 3/8 staple... If I have to redo the job i will use 1/4 staples and maibe 15 minutes for the seat. Excuse my english I'm french.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Dany said:
I get the graphic on e bay yamaha of troy really easy to do but you need a heat gun for both graphic and seat. For the seat it a little bit harder but 1 hour whit and electric stapler and 3/8 staple... If I have to redo the job i will use 1/4 staples and maibe 15 minutes for the seat. Excuse my english I'm french.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'm so sorry you are French. Just kidding. Welcome to the forum, tons of info here.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Flynbyu said:
Pardon mon d'ami Deception. Bienvenue a bord!

Pardon my French.

~Brian
You have to translate, I don't speak queer. :lol: :grin_nod: :p

·
Registered
679 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #116

·
Registered