only 128Kb dammit

Attachments

#3 ·
Couple group pictures

Attachments

#4 ·
im4fmx said:
only 128Kb dammit
How did you get your headlights like that, that looks sick!

#7 ·
#11 ·
Mine is currently being stripped down, frame, swing arm and a-arms are being powder coater, top end is being powder coated with polished fins (similar to pic), bottom end/gearbox etc all being mirror polished. Every small part that can be polished will be. Custom airbrushing is being done on the plastics and a few other cosmetic mods to give it a pimped up street fighter/super-moto look including having it lowered and widened with wide front wheels all set up for road use. will get pics up as soon as the project is complete, 3-4 months i guess.
Next winter comes the performance mods!

Attachments

#12 ·
heres mine after a ride. in the first one my dads is in the back. mine was way dirtier after that ride then his. i like to go through the mud. :lol:

Attachments

#14 ·
My 660

#15 ·
New guy here. Been enjoying this site and the info for a couple weeks now lurking around. :D Anyway, here's my 2001 Raptor 660r. I bought it used about 2 months ago. It came with the Renthal bar, nerfs, and a 12t front sprocket. Previous owner was heavier set like myself (I'm near 300lbs) so I'll give it a shot before I consider going back to the stock 13t. I added a UNI air filter, the DG Moto-plate front bumper, and a DG Fat series swing arm skid. Where we ride (old glacier planes, the whole area is littered with glacier lakes) there are a lot of exposed rocks on the trail that do wonders on bike wheels, skids, etc. so I wanted something that should be able to take the abuse. Future upgrades include ITP Baja wheels in black, ITP GNCC front/rear tires, a wider axle, and maybe some more performance upgrades. So not to bore you anymore on to the pics! :)

Attachments

#16 ·
My 2003 Raptor 660R Limited Edition

-when I first bought it-

-now-

#17 ·
03' 660

Attachments

#19 ·
off topic but how do you all post your pics with a small preview like that?

#20 ·
NewJerseyRaptor said:
dubquads said:
A friends YFZ450 with the 'dubquads' front wheel conversion
where did you get those wheels and tires? I want to set up my raptor like that. Are there any speacial suspension set up for street use? what kind of a arms and shocks do you have also? Who did the work?Looks damn good!!! :thumbsup: Thanks
I had some spacers custom made so that you could put rear wheels on the front. The rims are 10" Douglas Red Labels. The bike has also been lowered and the front wheel conversion also adds a lot of width to the front. The tyres are European Road Legal low profile, i the UK size is 225/40-10. Ithink you guys use imperial sizes in the us so not sure what that equates to but i have seen similar tyres on sale on US sites.
It looks phatt!!!

The spacers cost £120 and although the exchange rate is great for us in the uk, for you guys in the states it is expensive to buy stuff from over here at the moment. I guess that would work out at about $240 plus shipping to the US.

#24 ·
jasonh660 said:
off topic but how do you all post your pics with a small preview like that?
When you post a message in the bottom left hand corner where it says "Additional options" Click on that and load your pics. It usally resizes them for you.
If you have too big a file use paintworks to resize your image just go on paintworks to "Image" "Stretch/Skew" then reduce it to 50/50 instead of 100/100.

#25 ·
Old pics, but the best I got...

donuts are fun(and often!) when your in the desert with slicks out back! :lol:

Back when we we're thinking about selling her... :unsure:

and a bad pic of the families long travel Rhino 660

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.