Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i am now up for a new bumper for my 700 se and was considering the ac blackline, seems pretty reasonably priced but when i buy somehting i normally find something i like better just after, i also wanted to see what it looked like fitted

i searched and found some bumper pics but not really what i wanted

cheers all

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
I've got an AC Racing Blackline ( in my avatar ) that has one ride on it, its coming off today or tomorrow for a Blingstar........If your interested let me know.....Here is a link with some bumper pic's.... 8)

http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=8380.0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sunfire where did you get them headlights

yeah will think about the bumper, how much you want for it

Ben

sorry didnt realise there was already a thread on this

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i have pay pal but i it would have to be shipped to australia

what condition is the bumper in, any dents, bends and does it fit up alright some closer pics would be good

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
[CHAMP said:
]
yeah i have pay pal but i it would have to be shipped to australia

what condition is the bumper in, any dents, bends and does it fit up alright some closer pics would be good

Ben
I don't know anything about international shipping or what that would cost, I figured your in the states.... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope i all the way in Australia, i still keen if you dont mind finding out a price including shipping

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
[CHAMP said:
]
nope i all the way in Australia, i still keen if you dont mind finding out a price including shipping

Ben
What part of Australia are you in and does UPS go there ?? :grin_nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Perth, Western Australia

yeah pretty sure they come here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
I'll look into it later this afternoon........I've got a feeling it will be a little expensive shippping wise..Here is a pic, I did have too enlarge the mounting holes because it did not line up properly.. :confused:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Big Mike said:
I'll look into it later this afternoon........I've got a feeling it will be a little expensive shippping wise..Here is a pic, I did have too enlarge the mounting holes because it did not line up properly.. :confused:
You should of seen what I had to do to get my AC rear grab bar on!!!! :mad: :banghead:


They look great once you get them on but man do they line up like crap.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
601 Posts
Here is my gytr powdercoated black.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
Teraflx said:
Big Mike said:
I'll look into it later this afternoon........I've got a feeling it will be a little expensive shippping wise..Here is a pic, I did have too enlarge the mounting holes because it did not line up properly.. :confused:
You should of seen what I had to do to get my AC rear grab bar on!!!! :mad: :banghead:


They look great once you get them on but man do they line up like crap.


uh oh, I got my AC grab bar back from powder coating last week I hope its not a pain in the ass to install..........like the bumper was.. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
[CHAMP said:
]
nope i all the way in Australia, i still keen if you dont mind finding out a price including shipping

Ben
I checked with U.S. Postal, around $41 for shipping........3 to 5 days and it should be there.. :confused: :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
sunfire said:
Ac blackline is the way to go :thumbsup: :thumbsup:



Where did you get those headlights from?
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top