·
Registered
865 Posts
HERE IS MY HELMET

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is the one i just ordered (comes in tomorrow)

but instead of the chrome its black (they didnt have the chrome and red in the book i ordered from)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I put one of the silver "fins" on the back of mine. 8)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Arai Helmet -- Vx Pro II

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Mine...

Troy Lee Stunt

·
Registered
177 Posts
heres mine, i have the jersy that matches and shift red and black over the boot pants

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Big Mike said:
GuamRaptor700 said:
+1

I have the same one and don't like it, I will be going back to Shoei.. :confused:
Why?

I have the same, not too fond of it either. At high speed it wants to lift and the fitment leaves some to be desired IMO.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Hallz said:
Big Mike said:
GuamRaptor700 said:
+1

I have the same one and don't like it, I will be going back to Shoei.. :confused:
Why?

I have the same, not too fond of it either. At high speed it wants to lift and the fitment leaves some to be desired IMO.
I'm not sure I can describe it.....The Shoei's just have a more snug "secure" feeling......The Fox just feels cheap like a low end helmet..I hope I don't piss anyone off by saying that, to each his or her own.... :thumbsup: If you guy's are good with what you have I'm happy for you, I'm not trying to sell anyone Shoei's by any means..... 8)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just picked this up...supposedly retails for about $270...I paid $80 shipped (brand new).  IMHO, looks way better in person as it has some metallic in it that is hard to see in the pic.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 437 Posts