Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came across a picture finally posted from a race I did at the begginning of the year, I dominated the first 2 race days at this track with holeshots and wins, I'm quading past this adorable 450 in the 1st pic :p

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Do you have any vids?
I would like to see some.

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted a few vids months ago, lemme look for them. I have tons of vids from over the years.

·
Registered
594 Posts
hey devildog ur hats on crooked

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Hats straight, Body's crooked from pitching that raptor into the corners. 8)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
hey devildog ur hats on crooked
i pointed this out too. apparently its ok to wear a hat sideways and sunglasses indoors if your holding an ak-47...

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's even more okay now cuz I got a blinkity bling ear ring piercing last night, haha, my first ever and i'm 27.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Haha< it only ok if you wear your pants around your thighs. Why don't you wear your helmet to the side?

Is that race a flat track or a MX track?

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The pics are an mx track, blank sand pretty much. My sig pic is an mx track of me getting the holeshot as usual :D I'm gonna try my first tt race on the 23rd in the knobbies class.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Dam if your beating them that bad on the raptor, it wouldn't be fair if you had a 450.
No doubt that thing must be hella fast 8)

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No doubt that thing must be hella fast 8)
It's a beast, and it's for sale, time to move on to another hobby.

·
Registered
594 Posts
what's next?

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My body has taken such beatings over the years, and surgeries from it, that I only need to ride recreationally now, so a badass Utility will come my way down the road, I also want to get back into my Scale Remote Control War Bird Planes that I used to build and fly at air shows.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
My body has taken such beatings over the years, and surgeries from it, that I only need to ride recreationally now, so a badass Utility will come my way down the road, I also want to get back into my Scale Remote Control War Bird Planes that I used to build and fly at air shows.
I rode a 2008 Polaris Ranger this weekend on the trails and I'm not gonna lie it is tempting to start parting out my raptors because them things are Bad Ass. I would check out a Rzr or ranger if your going the Utility route. Not as fast but hell there were 4 of us guys roaming the Fire roads up north in one and that was sweet. That will be my next investment. I can put 2 seats in the back of a Ranger for my kids and bam go trail riding:lol: I gotta start saving my pennies. Its just amazing how good they ride. We rode about 100mi and the 2 guys riding the ranger were not sore at all and ma on my raptor I was beat.

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts