Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After searching high and low I found a near perfect match to the factory silver color for our 700Rs:
Dupli-Color Acrylic Lacquer # DAL 1679 Silver Metallic :thumbsup:
So if anyone wants to do some touch up, here ya go :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
THANK YOU!!!
I haven't ridden anywhere that should have torn up the a-arms but this thread made me look; I've got surface rust starting where the paint was scraped off by something.
Had I not read this thread - well ... I'd probably be spending a lot more money than I would to buy some sand paper, primer and paint.

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
PJ1 Make a almost dead on color match called silver case paint.......the color is dead on but has a small amount of metallic more than stock in it......I used it on my frame where I cut brackets off and you cant tell that it wasnt stock

Mike

·
Registered
815 Posts
thank you very much velociraptor - i ran into a tree trail riding the other day and broke the brackets for my front grab bar.... so i had to grind and reweld the little brackets on.... i was trying to find the matching paint...

Thanks again - Plattner

·
Registered
429 Posts
cool... my lower Aarms are bare metal in the front. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Hippy said:
http://www.colorrite.com has O.E.M. Paints
so the color is going to be exact :thumbsup:

They didnt have the raptor 700 unless its under a different catagory. I checked yamaha atv for 2006 and 2007 and nothing. Only the rhino. They did have yfz450's so i wonderif they have the same frame paint?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Teraflx said:
Hippy said:
http://www.colorrite.com has O.E.M. Paints
so the color is going to be exact :thumbsup:

They didnt have the raptor 700 unless its under a different catagory. I checked yamaha atv for 2006 and 2007 and nothing. Only the rhino. They did have yfz450's so i wonderif they have the same frame paint?
I don't know for sure, but my guess is its the same.. 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts