1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
That video makes my thumb twitch. :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Nice Vid, I can't wait to get out there...first trip will probably be memorial weekend for me. You should try to make the Raptor Rally, I would love to line up against that 700xx ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice Vid, I can't wait to get out there...first trip will probably be memorial weekend for me. You should try to make the Raptor Rally, I would love to line up against that 700xx ;)
There was a Raptor with me that had 11:1 piston, stage 2 hot cam, intake and PCIII. I got the best of him but I def need a 22" tall tire. I was spinning the 20" tall extremes really bad. Since I'm not dropping money on more extremes I'm going to try a 15t sprocket to help out. XX ran really good but when it comes to making power 700R>700xx! When it comes to flying through rough trails 700xx>700R!

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
For sure them XX were now built to be a drag queen. But them Honda's usually run more often then a Yamaha, seems like Hondas are always dependable. Where you live at XX700XX?

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
There was a Raptor with me that had 11:1 piston, stage 2 hot cam, intake and PCIII. I got the best of him but I def need a 22" tall tire. I was spinning the 20" tall extremes really bad. Since I'm not dropping money on more extremes I'm going to try a 15t sprocket to help out. XX ran really good but when it comes to making power 700R>700xx! When it comes to flying through rough trails 700xx>700R!

Nice, what's all done to your quad?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Im from northern Illinois. My xx has an EHS build.
Velocity intake with outerwear
+3 throttle throttle body
Ehs excaliber cam
Ehs +1 cnc ported head
11:1 cp piston
Barker exhaust
Dynoed at 58hp 46tq
A raptor with the same mods would be over 70hp, haha!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts