Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to the dunes next week, and I have 2 sets of tires in the garage, I have gotten through trades.

OPT 1- 22x11x12 ITP 8 paddle Sandstars

OPT 2- 20x11x10 8 paddle Aerospeeds

I will take both sets with me just in case, but would rather just bolt the ones I plan to run on. I run the Sandstars last year and didn't seem to have any issues.
Just looking for the RaptorForum suggestions/comments.

Thanks guys and gals.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oooops missed all the paddle tire threads, hope I don't get an A$$ ripping for posting another thread LOL Yea Yea I know use the search button!

Probably run the 22's, even though sounds like the 12 inch wheel isn't optimal, but I would think the 20's would keep my gearing more stock, I do recall the 22's last year made it difficult to hit 5th. It's a big 3 bike.

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Stick with the sandstars if they served you well last year. The aeros will spin more if that's what you're looking for though.

·
8SEVENTY3
1,336 Posts
I dont think 8 lugs are worth starting a thread over. If you have them both you should run them both, its not hard to change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.