Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know any simple cheap upgrades i can put on my 2007 350? i dont want to spend a hole lot but i want to try and squeeze a little more power out... any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
You can remove your stock exhaust baffle and buy a billet intake adapter and filter, then remove the airbox lid and then rejet it. Or you can spend a little more and buy a slip on which has a much better tone than the stock exhaust. You can also play with sprocket sizes for either more top speed or bottom end torque.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can remove your stock exhaust baffle and buy a billet intake adapter and filter, then remove the airbox lid and then rejet it. Or you can spend a little more and buy a slip on which has a much better tone than the stock exhaust. You can also play with sprocket sizes for either more top speed or bottom end torque.
how do you remove the stock baffle?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
There's a bolt I believe at the end of the exhaust where that little pea shooter thing inside the larger tip is on the bottom you take out then grab onto it with some pliers and twist and pull til it comes out. If you bought it used it might already be out

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't believe removing the baffle on the 350s does anything....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts