Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
If you've never had duals (you said another single, so i assume you have one on your other bike) then get a set, they're cool to have from a sound and aesthetic aspect. They also have a better track record of less power loss from spark arrestor and quiet core use as well as lower peak db levels than the big power singles.

Best part is that the duals hold their value quite well so if you decide you don't like them you'll probably lose less money on them than if you changed your mind tried to sell off an aftermarket single to get some duals.

·
Registered
437 Posts
^^ what he said lol

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
If you've never had duals (you said another single, so i assume you have one on your other bike) then get a set, they're cool to have from a sound and aesthetic aspect. They also have a better track record of less power loss from spark arrestor and quiet core use as well as lower peak db levels than the big power singles.

Best part is that the duals hold their value quite well so if you decide you don't like them you'll probably lose less money on them than if you changed your mind tried to sell off an aftermarket single to get some duals.
+1 on that. I have a Sparks but want duals in a bad way.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
I love the way the duals look! So thats my vote

·
Registered
437 Posts
and to back up what mad dog says when i ride with all my buddies you can tell mine and my brothers apart from the pack because of our duals. especially my big bores let out this low deep growl that is just unmistakable lol deff worth the extra coin imo

·
Registered
3,442 Posts

You'd like a job at KBM? I couldn't have said it better myself!

http://www.kbmotorsportsonline.com/exhaust/dual-exhaust/

·
Registered
99 Posts
I get more comments on my Barker's than anything else. I love them and would definitely buy them again.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
DMC or kick mud lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
MY 6 Year old is learning on that same 'electric' monster!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts