Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get my order together for rmatv but now I'm stuck on making sure I have the right sizes put down.

I'm 6' tall, about 200 lbs (muscular build) and I have a 34" waist, 32" inseam, and typically my t-shirts are large (I wear clothes that fit, not baggy).

I'm ordering some thor gear. Should I order everything to my normal sizes or go a little bigger? I plan on wearing a thor impact rig with knee protectors underneath my riding clothes.

Any ideas? I'm really surprised that rmatv doesn't have a good page that tells you about all this stuff. :unsure: You'll have to forgive my ignorance, so far I've only riden in a hand-me-down jersey from a friend and my work pants. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I went a hair bigger than what I wear cuz I'm 18 and have been sick with lyme disease so I am planning on putting on some LBS. when I get well! Go bigger if you plan on gainning some lbs.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I have the thor static pants and I love them but.......

I wear a size 30 jeans, I orignally bought 30 size thors and couldnt even button them so I returned them and the 32 is perfect so order a size larger on the pants. The jerseys run a tad large so its a give or take cause every maker is different.

** One good thing to know about rmatv is if you order gear and it doesnt fit, they will exchange it for you for free. You dont even have to pay any shipping so its very nice. :thumbsup:

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/noRiskApparel.do

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
pewterpecker said:
Damn dude, I hope everything is going well with that... are you getting better?
Not well and wont be completely well for prob 8 months at the least. I am seeing one of the best docs for it in the country though.... It just takes a long time to get well! :mad:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Th :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.