1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Master of the Electron
14,549 Posts
Depends on their cost.

·
Master of the Electron
14,549 Posts
If I recall, the last time I bought paddles, I paid $140/pair mounted on wheels, new, on sale at a discount M/C parts house...

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what I was thinking. But a set just like these new cost 120 per tire! But then again I know of another set that only has two rides on them for 180. So I don't know if I should stay with my sand star for now or get one of these two sets.

·
Freak!
7,986 Posts
I'm guessing those are 20" ??? IMO thats not enough tire for a rappy at LS. LS is pretty flat, and if you like to play on the drag strips a 21 or 22 7 or 8 paddle hauler will be way better. If your more into just duning, I'd look for some 22" sand stars (Way better for cornering/carving)

Aaron

·
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm guessing those are 20" ??? IMO thats not enough tire for a rappy at LS. LS is pretty flat, and if you like to play on the drag strips a 21 or 22 7 or 8 paddle hauler will be way better. If your more into just duning, I'd look for some 22" sand stars (Way better for cornering/carving)

Aaron
I agree. Right now I'm running 20'' sand stars. But my problem is I enjoy both drags and carving out a few dunes and whipping around the trails. But my stars just seem to spin when I decide to stomp a honda on the drags. :)

·
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya I plan on attending the rally! How big is walden? Holly is only 30 miles from syracuse kansas and they have some new dunes there so where ever I am I have dunes within 30mins of me :D. So I'm thinkin I'm gonna pass on these skats.

·
Freak!
7,986 Posts
I rode syracuse in march, pretty cool. Walden is similar in size, but has wicked climbs.

I'm in Colorado Springs, so if you get here, I can probably pull you the rest of the way (~4 hours)

Aaron

·
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man but I'm stayin down here in OK for right now. But you should make a trip down to LS I'll come out and ride with ya. As far as walden I might have to make a special trip!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts