Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all again, well this winter me and my buddie wanted to go out sledding but he had just sold his sled. So we got all of our Raptor parts together, and built a full Raptor 660 cross bread haha 01-03. Now that we were getting alot of snow in the middle of the winter I was havnt to pull him with my sled threw alot of places. So we got bored on friday night and really wanted to go sledding the next day. Got a case a beer and some buddies over to the garage and came up with the idea of putting skis on the front of his Raptor. Call me crazy but it worked, and it works really good. Turns on a dime, handles good, shocks work all the same. For those who spend the couple grand I think it is for the track and ski kits you can get, let me tell you. Your nuts to pay that much when we bought spindles off a Rev 800 for 50 bucks, and got a loan of MXZ 800 skis that are duel runners valued at around 500 bucks. So after it was all said and done we had a ski kit for the Raptor for under 600 bucks. It was well worth it. Here are a couple pictures of the bike we built out of all our parts and the ski kit we made for it. Next year I my self will be putting the same set up on my Raptor.

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
That is cool, wish we had snow in Florida!

·
Registered
141 Posts
That thing is sick :beer:,,must have been some really good beer...:D

Would love to see a video of it in action man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
can ship you down some snow if you want,,lol

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
That is really cool. But why not use that sled that is right next to your Raptor or buy a nice used ZR580 for $1200?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts