Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SLICKS

Ok the only slick I have even gotten close to matching my rappy is a mickey tompson 18x8x8..Any help matching the stock 20x10x9 would be really appreciated.
or at least a few alternatives

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Re: SLICKS

hey checkout the jegs.com site... they have slicks for the junior dragsters there, may find somthing their..good luck

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

yeah she launches because of torque but if your gonna drag the slicks give that look and traction combo....knobs spin terrible

·
Registered
767 Posts

What about stepping up to a 10" rear wheel? Should be lot's of Junior Dragster slicks in that size. If all else fails there should be a ton of road racing slicks for a 10" wheel, lot's of the vintage Mini's still run that size.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

thanx john..diddly I found some tires that for a junior that will work but now its just the tedious job of matching a rim

·
Registered
84 Posts

Dont know if you guys can get them over there but there is a tyre in the us Maxis speedracer alot of road only quads use em quite a soft compound too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ok the only slick I have even gotten close to matching my rappy is a mickey tompson 18x8x8..Any help matching the stock 20x10x9 would be really appreciated.
or at least a few alternatives
check with wickedatv they should have some

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
its cause nobody is realizing these are older than shit...and the discussion section is messed up. Have to click on the "last date posted" to get them back in order.

·
Registered
117 Posts
my bad get off my nuts didnt hurt anybody lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts