Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got most of my stuff ordered today. Thumb throttle, um bigger aluminum oi tank, chain and sprokets,grab bar, +all my stuff for my motor. Went with a hinson cluch basket, ebc clutch, +5mm hot rods stroker rod, +3mm big bore, 12.5:1 cp piston, all new bearings, wiesco timing chain. Now to get it all in and I still need some help finding the arp head studs I need????? I want the 9mm arp studs. Also I need someone to either dyno tune or help me tune it with the pc3 programmer I already have on the bike. Also any suggestions or any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Pics soon as I get her put back together.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Got most of my stuff ordered today. Thumb throttle, um bigger aluminum oi tank, chain and sprokets,grab bar, +all my stuff for my motor. Went with a hinson cluch basket, ebc clutch, +5mm hot rods stroker rod, +3mm big bore, 12.5:1 cp piston, all new bearings, wiesco timing chain. Now to get it all in and I still need some help finding the arp head studs I need????? I want the 9mm arp studs. Also I need someone to either dyno tune or help me tune it with the pc3 programmer I already have on the bike. Also any suggestions or any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Pics soon as I get her put back together.
Sounds nice. Congrats on your build. Think you should be in the upper 60's , if not 70. Jmo

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any help with the arp studs????

·
Registered
850 Posts
You don't really need studs with the 12.5:1 compression, but if you want them hit up DL700 now Cuervo Racing

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found someone in columbus to dyno tune. I will let everyone know who it is and where once I'm done if he does a good job and know what he's doing. He says he is very good with power comanders and he does have his own dyno, so keeping the fingers crossed.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two more things and I will have everything to get the bike put back together. Has anyone ever dynoed a quad on a car dyno? If so are the numbers the same?

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
They can set it up for an atv bike or wathever usually so yes a car dyno can dyno your bike. All dynos do not give the same numbers. Call to ask if they do dyno atvs and if they do, they do. Remember one dyno might be more genourus on numbers than another dyno shop it depends on alot of thing...air pressure, tires, humidity, gas, new or old dyno machine. Nothin is dead on in the dyno world!

·
Registered
555 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thx a lot I already got my studs. I got my oil cooler sat. Now I'm just waiting on my aluminum air box. I putting everything in this sat. Hopefully also breaking it in and dyno tuning it Sunday.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
By the way, who did your +4 stock swingarm. Any pics of it??

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I got my motor in today. Went to start it and the fuel pump wont start up. We traced and traced and traced to figure out what's wrong amd we can figure it out. We switch everything over to my buddys quad like the fuel cut off switch, and couple other things and no luck. There are four wires going into the pump the orange has 12v both blacks are grounds but the red wire isnt getting any juice. We hard wired the pump and the pump does work just wont kick on by its self. Any ideas???? I spent 7hrs tracing and swaping parts and I am at a standstill.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts