Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone gonna be at Snake Hunt at Little Sahara in Oklahoma this weekend.

·
Registered
405 Posts
TEXAS700 said:
Anyone gonna be at Snake Hunt at Little Sahara in Oklahoma this weekend.
OH YEA i am leavin wed. there are going to be a crap load of us. When you going down?

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be there thursday night around 10 pm

·
Registered
405 Posts
TEXAS700 said:
I will be there thursday night around 10 pm
sweet... which campsite you going to stay at?

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure. guys went up two weeks ago to pay. all i know its next to the restrooms somewhere.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Good luck on finding a place to park. A guy at work tried to make reservations in Jan. and it was full. You'll probably have to park somewhere on the trail going to town. They've been renting a place in a guys yard since Monday for twenty bucks a day.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yall gonna round up some of them there devil varmints and kill em huh? :mad:

God , what a waste of life. :( Even if it is a rattle snake. I mean come on guys.
Im not judging you. but how do you round up thousands of living creatures and just slaughter them for no reason
other that entertainment ? ( & dont tell me its for culling the population) I just dont get it. But hey to each his own. There are alot worse thing's going on in the world. Good luck ... I guess.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i just went to waynoka easter weekend. Wish i was going back. It looked like almost all of the camp spots were reserved with tents already in place.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
rappinitup700 said:

God , what a waste of life. :( Even if it is a rattle snake. I mean come on guys.
Im not judging you. but how do you round up thousands of living creatures and just slaughter them for no reason
other that entertainment ? ( & dont tell me its for culling the population) I just dont get it. But hey to each his own. There are alot worse thing's going on in the world. Good luck ... I guess.
Rattlesnake is pretty good to eat.

~Brian

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we have had tents at two sites for 2 1/2 weeks. The same ones the they have had for the past three years. I could care less about rounding up rattle snakes. I am only there to ride and have fun.

·
Registered
405 Posts
rappinitup700 said:

Most of the people there dont really round up the snakes; i mean some do, but most of everyone is there to just ride and drink. I mean they see it more as festival then anything else.

Yea it will be pretty hard to find a spot, but the people im going with made reservations last year. I have a 07 SE orange and black and i will be in a black ford 350 dually with a toy hauler hooked to it. I think we will be in the farthest campsite which i think is the south side right by the gates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts