Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my trinity head pipe broke at the weld today how lame is that!!! im callin them tomorrow. this blows!! :wtf:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Damn that sucks, is it a new pipe ?? :3question:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe 10 months and a broken collarbone in between, so pretty much new. the break looks like a factory cut with two spot welds. it snapped drag racing, i hit it in 3rd and it snapped. if i can find my camera i'm goin to post the pipe.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
berry42079 said:
maybe 10 months and a broken collarbone in between, so pretty much new. the break looks like a factory cut with two spot welds. it snapped drag racing, i hit it in 3rd and it snapped. if i can find my camera i'm goin to post the pipe.
I would think a weld they should make it rite for you.. :confused:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hope so. i'll find out tomorrow when i call. it sucks though i'll probably be without a pipr for a couple weeks

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
berry42079 said:
i hope so. i'll find out tomorrow when i call. it sucks though i'll probably be without a pipr for a couple weeks
I've never had any trouble with Trinity, good luck... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
me neither...last time i need the efi controller i ordered it at 6:30 at night in new jersey and it was at my house 10 a.m. the next morning from california.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Ya, I've ordered Banshee stuff and have got follow up calls from them just to make sure everything was ok...Not many places to do that anymore..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts