Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any input on a good tire for snow. mainly snowmobile trails. snowmobilers don't like us out there to much but it happens.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I use my stockers with no air in em :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been on the trails with the stock tires and I need more traction. It will get along fine now, but I was looking for a little better. I guess I'm still used to summer.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I can still wheelie in the snow with my Mudlites, they work great! Apparently Bearclaws work good too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mud Lites, Bear Claws, Sure Traks, All Traks, 4-Snow, Realtor, and a lot more will give you a good combo mud/snow tire.

My stockers did quite well in the snow last year. I've got Holeshot XCT's on it now and I'm thinking they'll do just fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone know if sand paddle tires (and front ribbed sand tires) work in snow? It makes sense to me that they would, but I could be way off.

·
Registered
554 Posts
If you ride in snow you owe it to yourself to try the AMS Zipper (or Maxxis 4 snow). You will not believe the difference between those and your standard trail tires.

Last weeks snow dumped 12" of snow, went riding and couldn't go anywhere, went back to the garage and put on the Zippers and was pushing snow along with the front bumper. No comparison at all. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts