Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with putting skies and tracks on a raptor (or any other sports quad)? Are there any kits available for a 700 raptor? And how well do they work?
If there is anything else I should know, please fill free to tell me.
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
429 Posts
For what it costs for the conversion and comparing the current snowmobile market values. Don't waste your time, by a sled or maybe an alternative A&D Boivine Snow Hawk!

·
Registered
130 Posts
ATVcrazy said:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with putting skies and tracks on a raptor (or any other sports quad)? Are there any kits available for a 700 raptor? And how well do they work?
If there is anything else I should know, please fill free to tell me.
Thanks for the help
IVE SEEN THESE ON A GRIZZLY THEY REALLY DRAG YOUR POWER DOWN I HEARD THEY ARE ABOUT 100 LBS APIECE

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
wow....thats heavy. They look interesting though! But I would have to agree. You can get a used sled for not much more.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
i was looking for the 2wd kits, all i can find is 4x4 kits...i knew a guy that made a frame for his sled (snowmobile)and put wheels on it, and that shit hauled ass, so fast he fell off and broke his back....i would like to copy his set up, get a nice liquid cooled used sled and get rid of the ski's/track, i think it would be great in the dunes..wish i knew how to fabricate stuff, you guys that make shit kick ass!...

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
dang, that' s cool, thanks for the link

·
Registered
2 Posts
MOTHER FUKIN NICK, just shut the fuck up!!! I you where speaking french spanish and arabic maybe you'll be at my level bitch, that was my employee, I got someone on the payroll just to fuck around with you ALL. I'm goning to make this forum just a place for cyberactivism and against the bunch of racist mother fuckers that just start saying shit,
I'M not the one that started the insults bitch, so the weather is good today I thaught I'll stop by before humping on my ATV that cost more that yours. Just to tell how much I hate racist mother fuckers.
I LOVE AMERICA, AND THE OTHER HALF OF AMERICANS THAT MAKE THE COUNTRY SO GREAT, FUCK YOU BITCH. AND ALL OF THE OTHER MILITARY MOTHER FUCKER IN THIS FORUM. SCREW YOU!!!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
good morning buddy !!! how are you doing? i missed you!,...you gave me the best head ever last night,... and when i filled up your mouth and you started choking, that shit was fuuuuunnyyyy.....come by again later,. i'd love to finish playing "fuck the morocan"... :grin_nod: ;)

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
how many morocans does it take to ride a quad...answer....5 ....4 to pretend they are the wheels, and 1 to ride on top of the chair they carry!!!!...hey buddy, hows the internet connection down at the library?..does it take you long to get there on your bike???

for real..... you wanna call it a truths??? you can let this shit end right now if you want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok man, I'm done dude, just got back from a ride, I got pissed of because I didn't say any bad words. I didn' start it and I got kicked. Anyway, you are right we are about one thousand quad in morocco, and about 20 raptors.

Anyway I'm sorry again for all that I said to you. And I don't mean it at all, I wish that you'll be as happy as I was when I received my parts.

PEACE

·
Registered
519 Posts
did sumone call happyrappy a taxi,if not i did. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Well so much for not responding :3question: Damn guys, just ignore him till the mods see this and Ban his IP

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
GuamRaptor700 said:
RaptorRandy27 said:
Well so much for not responding :3question: Damn guys, just ignore him till the mods see this and Ban his IP
My bad randy

No worries, I just don't want to see anyone get into it with this Troll and get banned. We got a good forum here lets not let this jerk ruin it for us.
Have a good one,
Randy

·
Registered
206 Posts
madtodarcus said:
What a nice ass darcus you look like you want to stick up a dick up your ass ***!!!
??? :wtf:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Lol...I saw the snowmobile that had received the front wheels like you talked about. I think you might have better luck trying sand tires in the snow over putting on tracks. I think the tracks where more designed for IRS trail Quads and not the sport straight axel type

1 - 20 of 21 Posts