Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's my Rap's current status.

Here is where I am at right now. Last ride I caught to much side traction in a turn front end came up and almost rolled it but when the front right tire came down it was turned full right so it jammed and the Tie Rod bent (pic below). I figured I would use the down time to take everything off and get the stem, bars, reverse lever, grips, case saver, and PCIII off for Harness update (pics below). Set back, one of the tie rod ends came in with one of the rubber boots ripped. So of course now I have to wait till they get one out to me.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Re: So here's my Rap's current status. Help me insert images.

Use www.tinypic.com

Once you select the image under the browse button on the webpage, just highlight the middle link it gives you after you host the picstures (the one named forum) and paste it in your post on here. Super easy.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thx I'll try it now.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

Just so you know there website has been acting funny today so if it doesnt work the first time do it again a few times until your image shows up. Shoot me a pm if you need any help. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: So here's my Rap's current status.

I got it in there but damn do you guys have magnifying glasses.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: So here's my Rap's current status.

Here are a couple more tries. Bent tie rod and tearing it down for mods. Clutch lever didn't fit with the Acerbis - I'd been wanting to cut it anyway. Brake fit fine.

Thx for the info. Got it now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts