Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been looking at my budget, and I think the Raptor may have to go. Since my fiance is gone, I have no one to split the bills with and I can't find anyone to room with. It's been financed with the HSBC Yamaha Factory Financing at like 3.9% or something so my payment is low, but right now every penny counts. But, on the other hand, because of the low minimum payment I fear I owe what it's worth if not slightly more. :(

My Raptor is an 05 SE (gray/camo) with the mods listed in my sig. Every one of those mods besides the axle were JUST done, and the quad only has 10 hours on it. Plus I would throw in my aluminum ramps.

What do you guys think would be a fair asking price? I've noticed guys trying to sell newer 660's are getting screwed because of the 700s.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
$5500

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
PP aren't you in Rockford? May know an intrested party. Doupt he'd go as high as $5500 but I'll give him a call. What do you need to get?

·
Registered
102 Posts
In central Pennsylvania, I'd say $4500 is the most you'd get for that. Maybe $3700 if you returned it to stock. Most dealers around here are letting 700's out the door for right around $6000.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I live in central PA and the 700's here are 7k :confused:

·
Registered
455 Posts
that blows that you have to sell :'(

·
Registered
102 Posts
Blair county... I talked to Ebensburg Yamaha a fw months ago and managed to get them to $6100 OTD for a 700... what dealer is raping you? :lol:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Clearfield, im not buying one, just telling you the price :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts