Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And of course colors,or did I miss something?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it had the same YFZ "based" shocks as the gytr but I can't get into the Yammy websited right now. Keeps closing my browser.... :3question:

·
Registered
786 Posts
New for 2007:

* GYTR Edition features YFZ450 style four-way adjustable piggyback front shocks, with separate high- and low-speed compression adjustment in addition to rebound and spring preload adjustments.
* GYTR graphics, GYTR front grab bar and GYTR heel guards mean this one is ready to get `er done.
* New front brake master cylinder features an adjustable lever for increased comfort and feel.
* New, drilled rear brake disc reduces unsprung weight for improved suspension action and excellent braking feel.

Dont say anything about skids?

"Raptor 700R Special Edition rolls in with special graphics and colors, atop YFZ-style front shocks and a rear end with separate high- and low-speed compression damping adjustability".

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it sounds like the same shocks to me which were the big complaint over last years model. I like the look of the SE a lot better then the GYTR......

·
Registered
965 Posts
Beaner242 said:
New for 2007:

* GYTR Edition features YFZ450 style four-way adjustable piggyback front shocks, with separate high- and low-speed compression adjustment in addition to rebound and spring preload adjustments.
* GYTR graphics, GYTR front grab bar and GYTR heel guards mean this one is ready to get `er done.
* New front brake master cylinder features an adjustable lever for increased comfort and feel.
* New, drilled rear brake disc reduces unsprung weight for improved suspension action and excellent braking feel.

Dont say anything about skids?

"Raptor 700R Special Edition rolls in with special graphics and colors, atop YFZ-style front shocks and a rear end with separate high- and low-speed compression damping adjustability".
My '07 SE has all of that. Although I havent seen the GYTR grab-bar and heal guards...

·
Registered
689 Posts
I saw one, was kind of stupid that they did not add the skids on it. Why not put all the gytr stuff on it and call it a ture gytr bike. Now filter, and exhust I understand they would have to add a controler.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i have an 07 gytr and the only difference between it and the SE is the front bumper, grab bar, heel guards, and color. does not come with gytr skids

1 - 9 of 9 Posts