Raptor Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohhh...too fun. I cant beleive that lasted that long. Good news is, my tear ducts can take a rest from NICK and his comments. I havnt laughed that hard in a long time. Also probably good for a couple of others, before they had an aneurism! :thumbsup:
Well...time for dinner

·
Registered
210 Posts
Oh come on Boom, dont start another one. That stuff was just to funny :smash:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well i removed it myself ask the moderator, because you guy are really dumb, you so dumb that you hit the bottom and keep digging

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha....watch it now, or I'll close this one on you! :eek:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
so is it nice living off your parents knowing you've never earned anything on your own? you poor bastard, you don't have any $ if you live off your parents, and you don't have a job or you woulda said what it is....,.. i only keep posting cuz i'm at work for a couple more hours and have freetime, no one is at the door so i don't have to get up and let them in...

·
Registered
45 Posts
ok before I go, I had a good laught with you guys, thank, and I would like to present my excuses for everyone. Just don't take it too personal

·
Registered
219 Posts
atlas said:
Well i removed it myself ask the moderator, because you guy are really dumb, you so dumb that you hit the bottom and keep digging
And you are like a co-dependent crack whore who keeps coming back to get beat by her pimp. Go be a troll somewhere else Ass-Clown... :bye:

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
This is why I didn't want to close the other one down right away, because I knew there'd be offshoots.

We're done with this, one way or another. Next guy to push it gets a little vacation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.