Raptor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohhh...too fun. I cant beleive that lasted that long. Good news is, my tear ducts can take a rest from NICK and his comments. I havnt laughed that hard in a long time. Also probably good for a couple of others, before they had an aneurism! :thumbsup:
Well...time for dinner

·
Registered
210 Posts
Oh come on Boom, dont start another one. That stuff was just to funny :smash:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well i removed it myself ask the moderator, because you guy are really dumb, you so dumb that you hit the bottom and keep digging

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha....watch it now, or I'll close this one on you! :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
atlas said:
Well i removed it myself ask the moderator, because you guy are really dumb, you so dumb that you hit the bottom and keep digging

Your lucky I'm not in charge here, I'd ban your azz just on principle :mad:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
so is it nice living off your parents knowing you've never earned anything on your own? you poor bastard, you don't have any $ if you live off your parents, and you don't have a job or you woulda said what it is....,.. i only keep posting cuz i'm at work for a couple more hours and have freetime, no one is at the door so i don't have to get up and let them in...

·
Registered
45 Posts
ok before I go, I had a good laught with you guys, thank, and I would like to present my excuses for everyone. Just don't take it too personal

·
Registered
219 Posts
atlas said:
And you are like a co-dependent crack whore who keeps coming back to get beat by her pimp. Go be a troll somewhere else Ass-Clown... :bye:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
This is why I didn't want to close the other one down right away, because I knew there'd be offshoots.

We're done with this, one way or another. Next guy to push it gets a little vacation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.