Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
"Sand Hustler"
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I went out racing with HDD/Cuervo Racing. (Thanks for the invite Dennis) The races were out in the middle of nowhere close to the Salten Sea/North Shore. I had no idea where I was or where the hell I was going. I was going off directions from a text message. I ended up getting to a dirt road and following in a couple trucks loaded down with banshees that were so shiny from the chrome I had to put on my sunglasses :cool: After about 3 miles back into some canyon following 2 guys with drag banshees that I had no clue who the hell they were ??? I could tell I was there because as I entered the next turn BOOM :beer: There were vehicles lining each side of the canyon with race bikes next to each. It was awesome, they were dragging the strip and smoothing it out. There were at least 50 quads there racing. Danniels (DL700) pink bike and Gaylins (gshraptor) bike were running like champs against some monster banshees. My bike was running great, my gearing was way off since i have been running up Comp Hill and Olds. By the time I could get outta 2nd and into 3rd sprayin, we were at the end already....There was one race when I first got there I was put in check BAD....I thought, BIG BOSS NOSS....bring it on BIG 100MIL Banshee W/prolly a +14 swinger :eek: What an idiot I am :D We launched an he popped in front of me so fast spraying me with rocks so bad,,,,,,:'( :p ANyways, it was a blast and my bike was rockin it out and woopin SOME banshees!! D

Anyways...disnt really get much vid or pics cause it was so dusty, but this is what I did get,check it out.....Thanks

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
WOW!!! I bet the sound of the quads between the canyon walls was impressive. great vid's again, thanks for sharing. :beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts