Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(

After going to watch my cousin at the track last week with his RM250F I decided that I needed to get back into mtorcross so I put the quad up for sale and sold it on Friday. Will miss it but to be honest ill get alot more use out of the motorcross bike at weekeneds and will keep me alot fitter 8)8)

So now on the look out for a Kawasaki KXF450 :cool:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Long place to look cya!

Just Joking man... But really you suck. :p
:lol: hey man come back anytime we will miss ya!
Just remember we have a "Other toys" section!
Ride safe!
Cheers matey ill still come on here though wont be leaving you dudes :cool:

·
Registered
510 Posts
You'll be back on 4 wheels later in life. After it starts hurting too much from wiping out on 2 wheels..........Have fun!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You'll be back on 4 wheels later in life. After it starts hurting too much from wiping out on 2 wheels..........Have fun!
No doubt mate im sure ill have another at some point neck brace is def on the cards the rest of me can be rebuilt with a few screws and pins :lol:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: well try not to loose any limbs and I look forward to you getting a dirt bike because you have good style and all your bikes I have seen were very nice :beer:

Cheers dude ill make sure I post some pics you brought a tear to my eye :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
I hate you for selling it but most of all i will miss you ben660. Your one of the good guys and you where always nice to talk with on here.

Good luck and chime in from time to time so we can see where your at and if the bike is ok also. Well more the bike than you LMAO.

Take care m8

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate you for selling it but most of all i will miss you ben660. Your one of the good guys and you where always nice to talk with on here.

Good luck and chime in from time to time so we can see where your at and if the bike is ok also. Well more the bike than you LMAO.

Take care m8
Lol cheers frenchie been a plesure chatting with you on here and I have met some good peeps on here who im proud to call friends hence the reason ill still be coming on here.

Put a deposit on a 2009 Kawasaki KXF450 yesterday done 15hours from new so looking forward to getting to grips with that beast and prob losing grip :lol:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers mate got a big long trick bits list :lol:

Hows things your side mate?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That actually looks rather good mate. Well done and you didnt trim off to much. 8)8)8)

Do you know any good motorcross shops in the states?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fancy calling a town Gaylord :lol:

Cheers dude will have a look

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.