Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, someone came and took my Raptor away today.. The buyer and I originally agreed on $2,000. He came here with less than the amount of money we had agreed on and said he wouldn't pay a dollar more than $1,900 because of the few spots of rust in the corners of the A-Arms and on the frame.. At first I told him no, and I was ready to put it away. But he gave me all $1,940 he had and said that was his final offer. It was going through my head to tell him to PISS OFF! but I decided i'd let him have it.. I feel horrible for letting my Rappy go for less than 2k, but i really needed it gone.. I HATE PEOPLE! :(

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already replaced it with a Suzuki Z400 (kind of wish i stayed in the yamaha family though)
yeah it had mods.. open air box with uni filter, removed the intake screen, free flow exhaust tip with baffle removed, jetted, 13 tooth front sprocket, custom replacement fender tags, and more shit.. It was a special edition all black 250 as well.. I've religiously changed the oil and filter, cleaned the air filter, always filled her up with 93 gas, had all the paperwork etc. I feel like people are getting so cheap now.. :(

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Sorry to hear you sold the raptor :'( Can't believe you bought a Sucksyouki... That's an alright price depending on the year... Got my 2004 3 years ago for 1800 but the economy for atvs is a lot better now. Congrats on the new quad though :D

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Sorry to hear you sold the raptor :'( Can't believe you bought a Sucksyouki... That's an alright price depending on the year... Got my 2004 3 years ago for 1800 but the economy for atvs is a lot better now. Congrats on the new quad though :D
No no no. It's Sajewki...:D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Well guys, someone came and took my Raptor away today.. The buyer and I originally agreed on $2,000. He came here with less than the amount of money we had agreed on and said he wouldn't pay a dollar more than $1,900 because of the few spots of rust in the corners of the A-Arms and on the frame.. At first I told him no, and I was ready to put it away. But he gave me all $1,940 he had and said that was his final offer. It was going through my head to tell him to PISS OFF! but I decided i'd let him have it.. I feel horrible for letting my Rappy go for less than 2k, but i really needed it gone.. I HATE PEOPLE! :(
Well Mr.Moffett, how does that make u feel? :p

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no offense meant by the comment above to anyone who practices Judaism

1 - 10 of 10 Posts