Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

About two years ago I started a YouTube channel named “Dune YXZ” I did several videos of me riding in Glamis and several videos on maintenance that were well received with decent views and comments. As my channel continue to grow I was very excited however I was NOT excited about riding my my YXZ. Just as my channel started to approach the 1000 subscriber mark I decided to listen to myself and go back to riding sport quads. I have had numerous quads over the years but I know the Raptor 700 is truly the king of sport quads and king of the Sandune‘s. I’m hoping some of you will join me on my new channel named “Dune ATV”. I do short videos mostly and some maintenance videos that you can watch while you’re drinking your morning coffee. Thank you!

·
Administrator
9,165 Posts
Nice looking machines. We have an SE of that flavor in the stable.

Reactions: DUNE ATV

·
Registered
751 Posts
I'd say have both :) I use my Yxz just for winter months when it's too cold for the Raptors. In no way does the Yxz compare to riding the Raptor.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Agree 100%. I thought I was alone in thinking of SxSs. I have personally driven some clapped out 200hp+ utv (rzr) in the sand and on the trail. I have never thought once, "this better than my raptor." There is a saying that captures this idea. "As you age you get behind the cage." They're the wheelchair for old atv riders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts