Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another available option: we can also make any warning label covers in solid colors. The logos can be cut to allow the carbon to show through, or a different color logo can be applied. These will blend well with the plastic color for a very clean look.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can match it pretty closely...it may be just a shade lighter. They will run $66 shipped.

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey if i sent you a picture or sticker, do you think you could put it on the cover? i saw someone had a "dumont dune riders" logo on theirs. If so let me know and ill send you a sticker and my other choices/colors! Products look incredible man, im dead set on ordering some!

·
Registered
767 Posts
No worries there, step 1 is to remove the stockers and throw them out. :thumbsup: The come with stainless steel machine screws and nuts to mount them, just use a little red loctite.

Ryans Roostin Raptor said:
Can I install these cool looking covers where my labels were without being to loose without the original label under them. I will check out what designs you have available.

·
Registered
50 Posts
HOW MUCH WOULD THE COVERS COAST FOR THE BLUE LABELS FOR THE RAPPY 700????

·
Registered
973 Posts
How much for a set like the blue raptor 700 ones above, but in black carbon fiber, and orange SE lettering.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
CarbonCovers said:
Another available option: we can also make any warning label covers in solid colors. The logos can be cut to allow the carbon to show through, or a different color logo can be applied. These will blend well with the plastic color for a very clean look.

now that's what I'm talking about, sick i love it. I may be interested in a set of those with the raptorforum design on one, and raptor700r on one, i dunno, but those rock.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NICK said:
now that's what I'm talking about, sick i love it. I may be interested in a set of those with the raptorforum design on one, and raptor700r on one, i dunno, but those rock.
Thanks man! If you would like to order, just let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts