Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had it dyno'd today at LS by dyno Mike! Pushed 52.9 and 46.1. Very pleased with the results ;). BUT Mike and I were having some trouble trying to figure out a little hickup in the first 1500-2500 rpm range that will cause it to die if hit just right....He would dump a bunch of fuel in it then and it would get a little better (even tried negatives and that was worse), we are thinking it might have something to do with my tps sensor or something involving my TB. It's a +3 from DL, I'm gonna try and tear it out sometime this week and make sure everything is set up right and give it a run again in a week or so. Any thoughts on the problem would be appreciated :thumbsup:

·
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I did it on my own. Didn't really follow it lol may have to step by step this time ;)

·
Registered
749 Posts
throttle body

·
Registered
366 Posts
When you put your TB together did you set your TPS? You can just bolt that thing up to your new throttle body, it needs to be calibrated with a volt meter.

·
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I never did. Don't have a volt meter, didn't realize it mattered all that much. Shows me how much I know :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts