Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dune Shredder
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my new JE 12.5:1 piston, Web Cam stage 3 with springs, CT pipe, and Dyna controller. The head is getting ported by a local here in Utah who has plenty of experience porting heads on the Cannondales which are fuel injected. I will then bring it to KBR and get it dialed and post the Dyno results. Should take a little under two weeks time.
Can't wait :thumbsup:

·
Dune Shredder
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, my bro raced a built 700 on my Yoshi Z and it didn't lose by very much. He had a 12.1 CP piston, Woods pipe, Dyna box, ported, Web Cam, and I believe that is all. Raced up the valley side of Sand Mountain UT and only got beat by roughly four quad lengths. If I had my other paddles on it would have been closer. My other Z will be done next week and it has bigger valves and Web Cams. We'll have to wait and see. The guy porting my Raptor has a few tricks up his sleeve ;)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i put the same je 12.5 in mine to with stage 2 hotcams and a few extras i wont mention, it freakin rocks. i was beating most up sand mountain, even bikes. i need to get mine ported, you said you were porting yours, is it in salt lake? i just want to find the right person to do so.

·
Dune Shredder
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, he is located in Salt Lake. Like I said, he knows how to port the Cannondales and the Raptors should be somewhat similar. People alway's ask me what I have done to my Z after they see it run. I tell them everything and it even runs on pump gas. Yeah, it would be faster with some U4, but I don't care to run it at this time. Can't wait till I get the other Z running as it should be even faster.

·
Registered
902 Posts
8) Give us an update on before and after dyno runs if possible. . .

·
Dune Shredder
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I know my first 700 Dynoed 44HP & 43LB with a full HMF pipe, Dobeck, and filter. It was on KBR's dyno and those that know of KBR, their Dyno is not very generous. I will definitely let you know asap. If I need a valve job it will be a little longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts