Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Trailtech X-Bars, Vapr Dashboard/Clamp, and Spider Grip combo installed as well as my 22-11-9 Mudlites on the rear. Went with the Hi-Bend Titanium finish bars, looks killer with the SE colors, the dashboard is a very nice piece. My "updated" Vapor should be here this week and will supposedly fix the tach issue finally, but I'm one of the guinea pigs. The Spider grips are every bit as comfy as the write up on them makes them out to be, two thumbs up! The added ground clearance of the Mudlites is nice, and the really don't seem that out of place with the stock size fronts.

·
Registered
226 Posts
yur bike is street legal eh? loox good man; I love that se colour scheme :thumbsup:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deja_Entendu700 said:
yur bike is street legal eh? loox good man; I love that se colour scheme :thumbsup:
Thanks guys, no it's not street legal, just a requirement to ride offroad im my region.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I may be asking a stupid question but what all is on the vapor?
P.S. It looks sweet.

·
Registered
824 Posts
camaross82 said:
I may be asking a stupid question but what all is on the vapor?
P.S. It looks sweet.
actually i was wondering the same thing, i was searching for it on RMatv.com and i couldnt find it on there, i figured it would tell me on there whats all on there.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aside from the buggy tach I love it, I find the the tripmeter, engine temp, and hourmeter to be the most useful. Yamaha should have included something similar IMO.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
phyto said:
sweet setup diddly, i like that handlebar color. how was the installation?
Thanks, in install was just remove and replace, 20mins tops.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FlatStateRacing said:
Which bend fit's the Raptor?
If you use their clamp I think any of their bends will work, their clamp has a built in rise. I went with the high bend, I'm 6' 3" and I find standing more comfortable now.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I seen the 07 SE the other day at the dealer and fell in love with it chaulk one up for Yamaha on that one they did a awesome job !!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Looks good my man. Where did you order everything from? What did the whole package cost? (bars, stem, grips and vapor)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts