Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent posted new pics for quite a while so I thought I would trow up some pics. My mods are for the most part in my sig but if you have any questions ask away. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ILoveRaptors said:
I like the big gun evo. How much was that and how does it perform/sound?
Sounds and performs amazing, its a little loud if you ride in noise restricter areas but they sell a quiet core. The full system (pipe and header) is around $500.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
onelunglow said:
Is that a legal street plate I see? :eek:

:lol:

It is, I havent got it setup yet but I will be soon. Alot of my friends and I get them street legal so we can just ride out of the neighboorhoods to the places we ride which are only about .5 miles from us. I love the look on the cops face when we ride by.

·
Registered
123 Posts
use tinypic.com and then use the insert image link that tinypic gives you. Should look like this minus the space after the first img. [img ]http://tinypicurlyouaregiven[/img]

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
onelunglow said:
Tera, how do you get such a nice large pic on the board?
I use www.tinypic.com , just hit insert your image, highlight the middle link they provide (titled forums) and paste it in your post on this site.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I tried that and the link showed up instead of the picture... I'll try it again. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Here's a pic or mine... Did you get a darker front hood on your?

It worked!! :p

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
onelunglow said:
Here's a pic or mine... Did you get a darker front hood on your?
The maiers silver is alot darker then stock.

·
Registered
137 Posts
it works

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Hey teraflx,
I saw that you live in Peoria and you said that you ride a .5 mile from home. What riding area is that. I live in Goodyear and we go to Rainbow
Valley or to the Hassampa river. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oakleynutt said:
Hey teraflx,
I saw that you live in Peoria and you said that you ride a .5 mile from home. What riding area is that. I live in Goodyear and we go to Rainbow
Valley or to the Hassampa river. :thumbsup:
I live about 99th ave and jomax so we just ride in the agui fria river. It goes for miles and miles each direction. Its not the best riding but its basicly in my backyard. 8)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Teraflx said:
ILoveRaptors said:
I like the big gun evo. How much was that and how does it perform/sound?
Sounds and performs amazing, its a little loud if you ride in noise restricter areas but they sell a quiet core. The full system (pipe and header) is around $500.
I have the same exhaust but mine fell apart twice. The first time it was the end cap (just fell off) and I lost most of my packing, the second time it was the down-spout and I lost my spark arrestor.Otherwise good sound and performance.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DJG21 said:
I have the same exhaust but mine fell apart twice. The first time it was the end cap (just fell off) and I lost most of my packing, the second time it was the down-spout and I lost my spark arrestor.Otherwise good sound and performance.
Hmm... No problems here. My buddy has the same one on his yfz450 and has had it for about 2 years without problems. Ill have to keep an eye on mine.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
That's a sweet a$$ raptor. Looks great :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts