Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I always am interested to see what others have done so I figured I would post up what I have done over the last few months. I wanted to make a true stock bore duner that could hang with most bikes at the hill.
Started with a 06 700 with Big 3, HC3 and 11:1 JE piston.

New build consists of
Racers Edge CNC Head
+1 Ferra valves and Ferra HD Springs
KMS head stud Kit
Web4 Cam
Racers Edge 102mm 14:1 piston
Dynatek Programmable ignition
FCI Intake
Slingshot Lockup
KDS Racing +3mm TB
PCIII
Monster Duals
+5 SLC Swingarm
Elka Elite shocks

I did the assembly outiside of having RE do the valves and springs.

I have not had it on the dyno yet but am going to take it up to Roosterbuilt to get it tuned in the next month or so.
I had it out to Sandlake for the maiden voyage last week and I was very pleased, it ran great with no problems leaks or issues.

I originally only planned on doing some minor upgrades to my original build, long story short I ended up changing quite a bit.

Attachments

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Very nice Bryan, I think your going to be more than happy with that build. I thought I saw you drive thru Newberg last week with your bike.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep last Friday? We went to SL for a day trip, SL is great during the week if you can make it, no one there and great weather.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks real good and fast! I think you should put some like budweiser cans or redbull cans on the extra shock parts hanging on the side, that would look sweet. Have you thought about some lightning graphics or something to make it stand out a little, it would kinda match too since lightning is fast. I really like the flame sprocket cover, it looks cool, did you make it or buy it? I saw a flamed swingarm that would match that perfectly.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bryan, looks great man. I am sure you gave plenty of people a run for their money with your little stock bore/stroke:cool:. Glad everything worked out for ya! Where are the pics of you and the wife representing the RE shirts;) :D

Jay

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Oh yeah Yellow, it is real fast, dont you remember, oh wait, you did not get to see it the last time because I think you were getting towed back to camp.

I guess you will have to take my word for it.

I am not a huge fan of the flamed cover either, maybe I could borrow yours. If you dont ride it you dont need it.

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Let me know next time you head out there I live in Dundee. I'll have my bike back in a month or so but I can take the girlys 700

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
Very Nice for a duner :DLOL naw just jokin' that is killer if I lived out your way mine would be set up for the dunes too! get that thing in ROTM next month:thumbsup:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will have something for you soon Jay and will post it up!

Bryan, looks great man. I am sure you gave plenty of people a run for their money with your little stock bore/stroke:cool:. Glad everything worked out for ya! Where are the pics of you and the wife representing the RE shirts;) :D

Jay

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will do, we only have hit SL twice in 3 years so you might just have that bike back in time for the next trip.

Would really like to see that new bike of yours run!

Let me know next time you head out there I live in Dundee. I'll have my bike back in a month or so but I can take the girlys 700

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Jay

Here you go, not sure I got her best side but here are a few for you Jason and RE!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts