Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new to the forums. I just picked up my 06 700R a month ago. i carried it back to the dealer today to get the first service done. While I was there I ordered new swing arm skids, a-arm skids, frame protector, and a sport front bumper. Somebody stop me before I order more stuff.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Too late, you're already screwed!

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
lol, you've got more money to spend!!! :thumbsup: It hurts the checkbook book but you look at the quad and cant help but :'(

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to the club :grin_nod:

·
Registered
163 Posts
:burnout: and it will get worse.... :)

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
cobramn99 said:
Hello all, new to the forums. I just picked up my 06 700R a month ago. i carried it back to the dealer today to get the first service done. While I was there I ordered new swing arm skids, a-arm skids, frame protector, and a sport front bumper. Somebody stop me before I order more stuff.
Just get married, and it will happen.

:lol:

Welcome aboard.

~Brian

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:

I got a $50 mail in rebate from Yamaha for signing up for their credit card so I just had too. Thats why I got GYTR. Less than $400 for the skids and bumper. :)

The way the front end and a-arms are made just called for some protection. I had to. Gotta protect that purty blue paint.

Next will be filter adaptor with k&n and a pcIII. LTE's will have to wait.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I married and it was my wifes Idea to get what I wanted. LOL... I had to stop my self. I think I am gonna start a Raptor MODs Anonymous group. Mybee their is help out their to stop us! :lol:

·
Registered
661 Posts
stop you? its natural progression that you modify ur quad, u started out good keep goin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts