Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need either a carrier or a spacer for the carrier for my 07 700r raptor. I need to get it up n running for the races, I checked out the for sale and saw one for 40.00 but didn't get a message back and I have 2 quads tying up my shop and need mine fixed to race shortly. If anybody has a carrier or just a carrier spacer let me know plz asap! I also need a 04 yfz450 rear brake caliper bolt pin that goes threw the pads.
thanks
Keith

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I need either a carrier or a spacer for the carrier for my 07 700r raptor. I need to get it up n running for the races, I checked out the for sale and saw one for 40.00 but didn't get a message back and I have 2 quads tying up my shop and need mine fixed to race shortly. If anybody has a carrier or just a carrier spacer let me know plz asap! I also need a 04 yfz450 rear brake caliper bolt pin that goes threw the pads.
thanks
Keith
I have the pin for the rear brake caliper(the one that holds the pads in.. I also have a 06 450 carrier, not sure if the spacer will work for your 700 or the carrier.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the pin for the rear brake caliper(the one that holds the pads in.. I also have a 06 450 carrier, not sure if the spacer will work for your 700 or the carrier.
Thanks man but there different:( I appreciate the offer though. fricken 60 bucks for spacer and 8 for bolt what a stealership ay? lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.