Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I wanna thank everybody who came out to the first one, weather you was on a raptor or whatever. Y'all made it a great weekend. I was thinking about next years and got to thinking. I was thinking what would y'all like on the next one to improve or something we left out this year? Just go on and post up here. I'll do my best to get it done if at all possible.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bump:

·
Registered
98 Posts
i say we get stumpy to get us another banner, only with a raptor on it this time. and lets have a cookout, you know like the one that was floating around in a rumor lol.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what's up a cook out. We really missed out in it. I plan a cookout next year. We need a list of foods everybody likes then we'll figure out who's bringing what and do like a pot luck on the sides and bring plenty of steak,ribs,burgers,brats and dogs. That I'd like to have the drag racing set up like bracket racing and give away a prize to the top 3

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's all good Stumpy hope to see you at the next one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's what's up a cook out. We really missed out in it. I plan a cookout next year. We need a list of foods everybody likes then we'll figure out who's bringing what and do like a pot luck on the sides and bring plenty of steak,ribs,burgers,brats and dogs. That I'd like to have the drag racing set up like bracket racing and give away a prize to the top 3
I'd like to run with you guys just for the fun of it and test & tune for me. Keep the prizes for your group. I just like being able to test & tune where you can get a time. But I would like to eat with you guys, guess you could see I'm a big ol boy and I did not get that way just smelling and looking at food. You guys looked like you had a real good time. May be you could set up a poker run or scavenger hunt for fun and prizes. On the scavenger hunt just write the prize on a card and hide it some where in the trails, give a few clues and a time limit and send them out. Put the bigger prizes in the harder places etc.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd like to run with you guys just for the fun of it and test & tune for me. Keep the prizes for your group. I just like being able to test & tune where you can get a time. But I would like to eat with you guys, guess you could see I'm a big ol boy and I did not get that way just smelling and looking at food. You guys looked like you had a real good time. May be you could set up a poker run or scavenger hunt for fun and prizes. On the scavenger hunt just write the prize on a card and hide it some where in the trails, give a few clues and a time limit and send them out. Put the bigger prizes in the harder places etc.
That's a great idea Kelly. It gives people that font drag or with stock bikes a better chance at winning. This year was like a test run,lol. I didn't really know how many people was gonna show up and such. I wanted a cook out this year but I didn't wanna buy burgers brats ribs and steak for 50 people and only 5 show up. I done that at the house a few times it sucks. I called all my buddies on Memorial Day about 15 they all said we coming. So I bought enough food and drink for everyone. Well counting me and the wife we had about a 1/3 of the people to eat. Me and Franklin tried drinking 3 cases of beer but epicly failed lol. I'm bbqing something next year and Kelly you're always welcome to come out. I like just running up and down the strip for fun to. I made it where I don't win any prize because I'm the organizer. I don't want anybody to think I won for that reason. We'll make this one bigger and better. If I can't get over 100 raptors out this year coming. The 3rd year will just be the Southern Hospitality ATV/SXS Rally. I've thought about it I don't like leaving anybody out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
A bikini contest.......:grin_nod::grin_nod::grin_nod:

Count me in on the next one.....A poker run would be fun! BUT the scavenger hunt has my vote.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A bikini contest.......:grin_nod::grin_nod::grin_nod:

Count me in on the next one.....A poker run would be fun! BUT the scavenger hunt has my vote.
I'll see if they'll let me get that off. They got mud pits how bout female mud wrestling :haha:

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
One thing is making sure the CAW staff get the lights at the drag strip working ahead of time instead of us sitting there waiting for what seemed like an eternity. The cook out thing would be really hard to do unless we sold tickets to turn in for the food ahead of time so whoever gets the food doesn't get burned on buying to much or running out.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I'm gonna get there a day earlier this year and yeah the lights need to work better. I'm gonna figure out how to do a cook out. If people would let me know how many coming it would help lol. Yeah I was thinking of selling tickets to the cookout for 7-10 bucks for the dinner one and maybe 3-5 for the lunch one on Sunday. There's a new thread about the 2012 rally now. We'll get it worked out. I don't mind manning the grill I love cooking and pretty good at it.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts