Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
It's now official the 2012 SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY RAPTOR RALLY @ CAW September 1-3,2012 I'll be getting there Friday 8-31-12 and leaving noonish on the 3rd
This time around we're having 2 group cook outs. The first one will be dinner on Saturday = steaks, ribs, chicken, and southern style BBQ pulled pork. The sides will be pot luck so in other words what ever you like. 2. Will be on Sunday at 12:00 this will consist of Hotdogs,Burgers and brats this will be served with chips and baked beans you can bring sides for this if you'd like. There will be drag racing again Saturday afternoon starting right after dinner from 6pm until. After the drags there will be a night ride maybe 2-3 different groups. There will also be a morning group rides on Saturday and Sunday most likely a Friday night night ride. We will have prizes that will be placed thru out the trails as a scavenger hunt Sunday after lunch claim the prize Sunday at dinner or Monday morning latest. As of now I don't know what prizes are available yet. The last one TQS,HDD,EHS,Team Rocket Factory,Wiigstyle Suspension all gave away prizes at the last rally

Stay tuned as this will be updated as I get sponsors on board and know what they're giving away. Trying this year for a big3 kit, a head ported with web4 or 5050 cam, maybe a set of tires and a couple graphics kits I can't promise nothing as of now as no sponsors has returned emails yet. I can however promise we will have prizes though. If you missed the last one you don't wanna miss this one. If ya don't believe ask around.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Carolina Adventure World

There's 100's of miles of trails, 2 mx tracks, 300' dragstrip, and an oval track to play on when not in the woods. There's camping campers, cabins, and primitive areas. Go ahead and get your resivations in as it's a holiday weekend. I'm sure we'll have the same discounts on camping and riding passes as the past one. Here's a map of the place

If you plan on making it out add your name to the list in next post. Thanks and hope to see everyone again and many new faces.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1-2 will be me and the wife
2-? Will be ???
You get the format add your numbers and name let's get it.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's great looking forward to seeing all y'all. That's 6 so far everyone let's do this it's our goal to make this the largest Raptor Rally east of the Mississippi River. It's not hard to do. The first one went off great I'm trying my best to up the ante this year with more people thanks everybody who plans on coming tell your friends they don't need a raptor to come you'll be welcome on a tricycle if that's what you ride.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's what's up Jaun. I'm trying to get thus big box truck and turn to a toy hauler. It's a 30' Retired U haul truck diesel engine.

·
Registered
98 Posts
me and eddie will be there, hopefully i will have convinced him to buy a raptor buy then lol

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
make sure its all in tip top shape lol you gonna have a long ride....make sure the ac works lol
I will ain't hand a chance to go see it yet. But if it's runs good it'll hold 6 or 8 quads. So I'll be able to scoop you on the way down. I'll have the wife following in the jeep.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
me and eddie will be there, hopefully i will have convinced him to buy a raptor buy then lol
That's what's up he'd love the raptor more than that Honda he was on. He can't go in big mud holes though,:haha: I heard he got stuck in one while he was down there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I will be there. it will be 2 months out from my release back into the civilian world so no chance of being deployed next year. from the looks of it i missed out on some good times this year. i cant wait to be a part of 2012's.
Ride hard and stay safe!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Steve and Daniel are on board to spOnsor again this year.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm gonna plan on comin, first year for me, maybe my dad too

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cool it's a great time.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts