Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do we have? Im in nanjemoy (aka the sticks) in charles co... anyone near? we ride alot, every weekend for sure with anywhere from 3-4 or up to 10-20 people sometimes, whos down this way?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
SMELLMYFACE said:
Who do we have? Im in nanjemoy (aka the sticks) in charles co... anyone near? we ride alot, every weekend for sure with anywhere from 3-4 or up to 10-20 people sometimes, whos down this way?
i got 6-8 riders looking for spots to go ride,our last place in cecil county got shut down and harford county got shut down 2 years ago,nothin left but travel..............

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
wow kinda supprised to find other smibs on the forum. thats awsome :thumbsup: I live in solimons island and i got a few people and a few spots in calvert and charles co. what kind of stuff do yall ride down thir? track, woods, jumps, hills ? always looking for new places and riding buddies, willing to share the ones i already got.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
SMIB fursure said:
wow kinda supprised to find other smibs on the forum. thats awsome :thumbsup: I live in solimons island and i got a few people and a few spots in calvert and charles co. what kind of stuff do yall ride down thir? track, woods, jumps, hills ? always looking for new places and riding buddies, willing to share the ones i already got.
well shoot me a pm, i may be willing to make the treck this weekend............

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
one weekend all of the somd guys gotta get together and head down torwards me, once it warms up im going to organize a big ass ride. I spent ALL day sunday down at this massive pit w/ my lil bro and my buddy, it was awesome. The lake was frozen over, but none of us had the balls (or maybe the lack of common sense?) to ride on it. 80-90ft walls we roosted, MASSIVE hill climbs up the sides of the pit and the piles of rock/sand/dirt, and some pretty decent jumps all over the place. All in all it was a bad ass ride. Wish the girlfriend didnt puss out (its too cold out here!) so she could have took some vids, o well maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
IM ready with about 4 guys. any weekend you want. its been so cold this week that the lake is real frozen now. ill ride on it if it doesnt look to stupid. serously i check this forum everyday, lets orginize ASAP. pm me :satan:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
whos up for this weekend?? its early in the week so everybody should have time to plain. just checked the weather, looks like the temps are suposto be near 40. after last weekend thats not to bad. LOCATION CHOICES ANYONE? i got a small track around the prince frederick area. id like to check out somthing new.

·
Registered
203 Posts
SMIB,

Were is Price Frederick near. I live In Freericksburg Va and can cross over the 301 Bridge. I have been to the ATV park in south maryland ( Fun but too $$$$ ) MY bud has a Raptor too . We are looking for new place to ride. Were we go now a lot of the 4x4 trucks have found and are turning my trails into the mud bogs!!

Let me know were I can hook up with you and we can go riding.....

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Shit i would love to ride this weekend but i have to work. sucks then on the 15th im going to alabama on leave. taking the rappy to show it off. all my buddy have honda 450's. Gonna smoke me some 450's. suckers. but yeah keep me in the loop. I wanna try out my new mods asap. thanks WOODY

1 - 10 of 10 Posts