Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just noticed theres alot of ppl around my area buying quads and I wanted to get everybody together or just get a list of names and numbers. So we can give each other a call when we go riding.

1. W69DY - WOODY(me) - Andrews AFB, MD
2. SMIB Fursure - Justin - Solimons Island area
3. Nova_gts - Chris - Va
4. MonsterMatt - Matt(?) - northern baltimore county
5. Joer - ? - MD
6. Reptar - ? - Cumberland, MD
7. VWP525 - Vince - Jarrettsville, MD
8. my07gytr - Dan - Westminster, MD
9. Lovinmyraptor700- Nick - Westminster, MD
10. Firstfastgen- Ross - Fredericksburg, VA
11. -Jared - Andrews AFB, MD - Cant remember you screen name sorry
12. KuDaMaStA - ? - College park, MD
13. yamahafanatic5 - Barry - hagerstown area, MD
14. Motocox - ? - Warrenton
15. Kenny - Floyd, VA

If I missed anybody or missed spelled something plz let know. Also if you want just pm me with your phone number or some kind of contact info so we can get a hold of you when we go riding.

PS were looking to go riding hopefully on the 13 or 20 of jan. Treventon, PA at the coal hills.. If you know a goood place to go let everybody know. Hopefully we can have a good turn out. WOODY

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Fredericksburg to precise! Holla

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
lets make this our own little raptor rally :grin_nod: Anyone ever been to treverton PA to the coal hills? i got some friends that have ben going and they say its awsome. 800' coal hills and jumps everywhere :eek: the storys i got almost made my dick hard. they have a $60 a night a hotel and a titty club already scoped out. could be a friday night ride saturday deal. or we go western MD and ride the strip mines. im up for whatever

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Motocox said:
Warrenton here.
I've been to Treverton, and it's a blast. We are actually thinking about going this weekend.
Welcome to the forum man.....i just came up there to get my steering stem from this dude

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Yeah the DMV Raptor Ride! lets do this

·
Registered
166 Posts
Im in the hagerstown area and i am looking for new places to ride and havnt heard of the treverton... i would definatly be interested but i am limited to weekends only!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
im in westminster and theres two of use lookin to ride sunday, whos ridin? im in for anywhere!!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
oh yeah,
nick, westminster md!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dan - Westminster MD. I am up for riding this weekend. Gotta love riding in treverton, lots of hill climbs and endless trails.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW is all i have to say. I didnt know this was going to turn out this good. Now hopefully we all can get together on the above dates and tear some shit up. Im down for some more hill climbs thats for sure how about u Justin.

I like idea of calling this our mini raptor rally :thumbsup:. Maybe we all can go to QUADFEST 2008 together and kick it there as well.

I sent everybody a pm back who sent me one and updated the list. Now i have a question about phone numbers. Some ppl are weird about posting there numbers on the open forum so I figured I can make a list up and pm everybody with each person phone number. How does this sound :3question: If somebody has a better idea pls let me know. I shooting from the hip here and want to keep everybody happy.

Oh i had a question about if somebody could bring along somebody else to go ride with us. HELL YEAH I have no problem ride with anybody of age, skill, sport, utilty. It doesnt make a difference to me because i know the ole rappy will smoke em LOL j/k have to talk shit or it wouldnt be fun :lol: 8) :thumbsup:

Well if anybody has anything to add or say please feel free to. I will pm Drucas and see if he can sticky this tread so it doesnt get lost. thanks for everybody who is helping with this and looks like ppl are already wanting to get together and ride :beer: That freaking awesome glad its coming together. thanks again WOODY

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Man this went from 2 or 3 people in the tri-state area to what?? 10 or more....thats awesome....ill have mine running sometime soon hopefully....like i told you Wood....i got that MX track here....and then we also have the 25 mile trail systems a little south of me i think by Kenny....and im down for PA too.....I got a crew of dudes that ride as well

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FastFirstGen said:
Man this went from 2 or 3 people in the tri-state area to what?? 10 or more....thats awesome....ill have mine running sometime soon hopefully....like i told you Wood....i got that MX track here....and then we also have the 25 mile trail systems a little south of me i think by Kenny....and im down for PA too.....I got a crew of dudes that ride as well

yeah it fucking sweet bro. I forgot all about that MX track totally slipped my mind bro. :( But im down for what ever.

HEY THANKS ALOT MAD DOG for sticky this tread for us :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Thats great....DMV riders are stickied! Thanks MD.....yeah man i thought id have rode it by now but im still not up and running....but i found the guy who built it and owns it....theres even a tower to get in to get a full view and watch other riders.....i dont know if i told you but its like a 60 or 80 ft table some doubles triples and whoops!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
well its raining again so ill have to walk it....ill get my boots on tomorrow and get some hopefully

1 - 20 of 335 Posts